Auto Injury Case Management
DataCare’s Auto Injury Case Management Software will allow you to streamline multiple case management processes. Furthermore, users will be able to access the system from a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
DataCare’s Auto Case Management software is for nurses who handle auto injury cases. Reports can be quickly customized/generated and emailed/faxed from the system. They can also track personalized activity notes from the office, home or on the go with a tablet or smartphone. In addition, management queries that compile savings and important case information can be generated with ease. Hence, this feature will ultimately reduce administrative overhead while directing attention where it counts- “With the patient”.
We understand how important it is to have an efficient and reliable software solution so that you, as a nurse, can maximize the time spent with the patient. DataCare’s software was made to allow nurses spend less time entering data within the system, and more time helping their patients get back to good health.
- Claim information such as demographics, faxes, emails, letters, and reports all stored in a single database
- Increased accuracy over keyword and tagging methods with a full text search for all documents
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition) facilitates time-saving searches within documents
- All data contained within can be reconfigured and quickly analyzed
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model eliminates the need to install software or hardware
- DataCare has wide experience integrating with claims, bill review, and internal client systems enabling real-time data exchange
Our Auto Injury Case Management Software is SOC 2 Certified, and will allow your staff to maintain HIPAA compliance. With our system, you can spend more time where it counts – with the patient!