As a software provider who has been in the workers’ compensation industry well over a decade, DataCare has been able to address several elements that tie into the compliance of performing business as a TPA, managed care company, or a self-insured corporation. Many of our clients requested information about the security and reliability of the Ahshay Platform, as the industry requires them to utilize a system that can keep up with the strict regulations.
Some of these items include the following:
- SSAE 18 SOC Certification – building trust with our new clients, while mainting trust with all our existing clients
- Document Access Logs – all activity in our system is time-stamped and can be referred back to at any time
- Audit Trails
- Confirmation that a fax sent out of Ahshay has been received
- Password expiration and complexity enforcement
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- System provides 99.9% up-time and reliability
- All data stored on private servers owned by DataCare
- Third-party penetration testing and vulnerability assessments of our infrastructure
DataCare has been at the forefront of workers’ compensation and managed care software for well over a decade. Our developers understand the strict regulations placed on companies performing business in this industry, and we take the initiative to provide our end users a safe and secure environment where they can effectively grow their business without space limitations or software concerns.